To purchase your tickets for only $5. The deeply discounted advance ticket sales stop promptly at midnight on March 31st. Please don’t miss out and kick yourself on April Fools Day!
The 7th Annual Tri-State BBQ Festival is proud (no, REALLY PROUD) to be able to offer good family fun for an affordable price. There are a variety of ways to save, and many opportunities for you to get FREE student tickets for the kids! (Enter the PIg Tales competition, eat lunch at Blue Plate, etc.).
The Tri-State BBQ Festival offers all of this FREE with your paid admission on Saturday:
- Free BBQ Samples from 2:30- 4:00 pm
- Live music all day long in two areas (main stage and tavern tent)
- Free cooking classes at the Lang Q-School
- Free inflatables and bouncers for the kids to play on/in
- Free craft project for kids
- KJams concert at 7pm included in the ticket
- watch the filming of the TV show BBQ Pitmasters all day long
- Free samples from Blue Bell Ice Cream and Frank’s Hot Sauce
- Free popcorn from Carmike Cinemas
- Free activities from the Alabama National Guard (pedal cars and sumo wrestling)
- car show from 10-2
- AND SO MUCH MORE.
Your Friday Ticket is a tax-deductible contribution to the United Way 2-1-1 program, and includes free inflatables and 2 concerts (Kristan Mikala and the Bopcats).
We’re thrilled to offer so much value for your hard earned dollar. We take pride in the fact that we can offer an affordable event that’s fun for everyone. Advance tickets are available online and through a variety of locations in Dothan. Click the TICKETS tab above to see all the locations with tickets for sale or to purchase through Eventbrite and print at home.
Blue Plate Restaurants still have free student tickets as of this time, and also have the $5 advance tickets for another week. Stop by either of their two Dothan locations for details.